Findify integrates seamlessly with your Shopify store using our 5-star rated app.
You can then use your dashboard to add Personalized recommendations, create Smart Collections and make use of the merchandising tools.
- Downloading the app from Shopify App Store
- Installing Findify
- Login to Merchant Dashboard
Specific Questions & Best Practice
Please visit the Shopify FAQ Section
- Go to our app Findify Seach & Recommendation in the Shopify App Store
- Add the app
We strongly advice to always have a dev account of Findify to finalize customizations & prepare later changes (this is included in every subscription).
- If you have a separate Shopify account/URL for your dev-environment, please repeat this process for both stores.
- If you have your dev-environment on the same Shopify account/URL, Findify's team will set up two accounts.
Congratulation! Findify is now installed on you store
Findify does not insert it's scripts automatically to your theme. You have an option to either integrate the necessary code manually or use our Merchant Dashboard function to insert the code into selected theme.
You can follow Integration Steps to insert the code manually
In the Status & Usage section of the Merchant Dashboard select a theme where you want to integrate Findify scripts, choose the name for the search results page and decide whether to override existing search results page or not (if you already have a search app installed, this option might break it)
Updated about 2 months ago
Let's start customizing using our Merchant Dashboard