Maropost Commerce Cloud
- Provide product feed URL
- Provide access to the admin panel and SFTP
- Integrating Findify Search Results and Analytics
- Integrating Smart Collections and Recommendations
- References & Tips
Step 1: Provide product feed URL
A product feed URL contains all the information on your current products and is essential to help us integrate Findify into your store. It follows the following format CSV Feed Specification
By adding the Findify Maropost Commerce Cloud Add-on, a public feed URL will automatically be generated and displayed directly in the add-on store (Click Install > Confirm > Feed is created and URL displayed)
Share the public feed URL together with information about you (first name, last name, your working email, the language of your store and currency used) with our support platform through [email protected].
Once we receive the product feed URL and the information, we will proceed onboarding you into our system and you will receive access to your Findify Merchant Account. The account will help you manage your online store and access all of Findify’s features through the dashboard.
Step 2: Provide access to the admin panel and SFTP
Please refer to this doc to provide access to Findify via Maropost Commerce Cloud Partnership.
- Once you have submitted Findify's Partnership or if you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Step 3: Integrating Findify Search Results and Analytics
To proceed with integrating our Search Results and Analytics, please, follow these search results and analytics instructions.
Step 4: Integrating Smart Collections and Recommendations
To add Smart Collections and Recommendations to your Maropost Commerce Cloud store, please, follow these Smart Collections and Recommendations instructions.
Step 5: References & Tips
- How to connect to Maropost Commerce Cloud via FTP
- Maropost Commerce Cloud docs for developers
- To view the staging theme you need to go to the following URL: 'some-neto-store.com?nview=staging_theme_name'
For further help, feel free to email [email protected]
Updated 9 months ago