Findify is GDPR compliant.
Our FAQ answers some of the following questions:
- What is GDPR?
- What steps has Findify taken to comply with GDPR regulations?
- Does Findify process personal data?
- How long does Findify store the personal data of data subjects?
- Does Findify offer a Data Processing Addendum?
As a data processor, we are giving you the tools to support data subject rights:
- Right of access and data portability
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restrict processing
browsers. As a data controller, you are required to obtain consent from your visitors in order to comply with the European laws on data protection.
This page provides some advices on how to obtain consent and what to do in case the end-consumer does not consent.
Findify builds products with privacy and security central in its design.
This page summaries the security measures that Findify puts in place to protect customer data, covering:
- Compliance and Certification
- Business Continuity
- Data Security and Privacy
- Application Security
- Corporate Security
Data Processing Addendum
Findify has updated its DPA to ensure compliance with all GDPR-specific requirements. The DPA enables Findify's customers comply with the GDPR.
List of subprocessors
The list of sub-processors can be found here.
Updated over 2 years ago